GS Labs COVID-19 Positivity Rates
Throughout the week of Sunday, July 17 to Saturday, July 23, 2022, GS Labs testing saw an average positivity rate of 21% across six states. This percentage has not changed from the previous week. For the week starting July 17, 2022, the highest state positivity rate was 31% in Nebraska. The lowest rate was in Oregon with 16% positivity. All other states varied with their results for positivity for this week.
COVID-19 Positivity Rates Over Average Index:
The average positivity rate is 21% across all locations. More than half of the states had more than 20% positivity rates with COVID-19 Rapid Antigen tests conducted by GS Labs. The other two states had less than 20% positivity. Here are the following state’s positivity rates for this week:
- Nebraska had a COVID Positivity Rate of 31%, a 4% increase from last week.
- Iowa had a COVID Positivity Rate of 26%, a 7% increase from last week.
- Missouri had a COVID Positivity Rate of 22%, a 7% decrease from last week.
- Minnesota had a COVID Positivity Rate of 2o%, a 1% decrease from last week.
- Washington had a COVID Positivity Rate of 18%, a 1% decrease from last week.
- Oregon had a COVID Positivity Rate of 16%, a 1% increase from last week.
Find the GS Labs Rapid COVID-19 Testing location closest to you for quick, safe, and reliable testing.
Breakdown of States By COVID-19 Positivity Rates:
Below is a graph of COVID-19 positivity rates across GS Labs locations.
For journalists, media outlets, or others looking to source GS Labs positivity rates, please contact email@example.com for written approval.
Note: Most private and government organizations have stopped publishing positivity rates due to the increased use of At-Home COVID-19 tests. GS Labs is providing positivity rates specifically on antigen tests conducted by our trained staff across our locations.