GS Labs COVID-19 Positivity Rates
Throughout the week of Sunday, August 21 to Saturday, August 27, 2022, GS Labs testing saw an average positivity rate of 16% across five states. This percentage has decreased by 1% from the previous week. For the week starting August 21st, 2022, the highest state positivity rate was 27% in Iowa. The lowest rate was in Oregon with 9% positivity. All other states varied with their results for positivity for this week.
COVID-19 Positivity Rates Over Average Index:
The average positivity rate is 17% across all locations. All states had less than 30% positivity rates with COVID-19 Rapid Antigen tests conducted by GS Labs. Only two states had more than 20% positivity. Here are the following state’s positivity rates for this week:
- Iowa had a COVID Positivity Rate of 27%, which is a 2% decrease from last week.
- Nebraska had a COVID Positivity Rate of 25%, a 1% decrease from last week.
- Minnesota had a COVID Positivity Rate of 16%, which is a 5% decrease from last week.
- Washington had a COVID Positivity Rate of 12%, a 2% increase from last week.
- Oregon had a COVID Positivity Rate of 9%, a 5% decrease from last week.
Find the GS Labs Rapid COVID-19 Testing location closest to you for quick, safe, and reliable testing.
Breakdown of States By COVID-19 Positivity Rates:
Below is a graph of COVID-19 positivity rates across GS Labs locations.
For journalists, media outlets, or others looking to source GS Labs positivity rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for written approval.
Note: Most private and government organizations have stopped publishing positivity rates due to the increased use of At-Home COVID-19 tests. GS Labs is providing positivity rates specifically on antigen tests conducted by our trained staff across our locations.